This was one of the most anticipated holiday launches for myself. The moment that I knew this released it was in my shopping cart and not long after it was shipping straight to my house. I’ve been wanting to try so many of these brands and formulas and having a chance to purchase deluxe samples as well as a few full size products.
The products that come included in the Give Me More Lip value set are:
- 0.22 oz Ciate Liquid Velvet in Risque (full size)
- 0.12 oz Nars Lipstick in Scarlet Empress (full size)
- 0.1 oz Smashbox Be Legendary in Magenta Matte (full size)
- 0.03 oz Bite Matte Creme in Cognoc (deluxe size)
- 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Homegirl (deluxe size)
- 0.07 oz Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment (deluxe size)
- 0.16 oz Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Peony (deluxe size)
- 0.10 oz Lancôme Lip Lover in 355 Framboise Etoile (deluxe size)
- 0.07 oz Buxom Lip Cream in Berry Blast (deluxe size)
- 0.09 oz Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Streak (full size)
- 0.04 oz Clinique Chubby Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Strawberry (deluxe size)
- 0.07 oz Buxom Lip Polish in Sophia (deluxe size)
- 0.07 oz Laura Mercier Creme Smooth in Milkyway (deluxe size)
- 0.05 oz Tarte Energy Gloss in Clear (deluxe size)
- 0.03 oz Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Le Rouge in No 1 (deluxe size)
Included are 4 full size products and 11 deluxe size products. This set is sold for $70 dollars CAD and has a value of $236 dollars CAD
There is a lot of sheer shades of gloss and lipstick that are included in this value set. A lot of the shades in the first picture are the glossier shades.
The Tarte gloss might be my favourite out of the glossier shades that were included. It’s a lip product that goes on clear but ends up being your “perfect” shade of pink. It wasn’t the most lasting product but it’s something that’s nice for that “no makeup makeup” look and felt really comfortable on my lips.
The urban decay lipstick is my all time favourite out of this whole value set. It works perfectly paired with a nude lipliner and it lasts for a fairly long time on the lips.
Since it is fall and everyone is all about the vampy lip the Kat Von D and Bite lipsticks are going to be great to achieve that on trend look.
In my opinion if you are even just considering trying more than a few of these lip products than it is well worth the price tag for this set. It might seem like a lot of money, and you are only getting sample sizes but who actually ever finished a full lip product – I know I never have.
Have you considered buying the Give Me More Lip set? If you’ve purchased it what do you think?